Meet Our Team: Lorrie Ramseier


Ramseier Realty Group is a brand new Keller Williams team serving the St. Joseph, Northwest Missouri, and North Kansas City areas. We are thrilled to embark together on this journey, helping people realize their dreams. As promised, we are introducing each team member to you, one at a time. Today we are pleased to introduce to you our fearless leader!

Lorrie Ramseier

Team Leader

Hello!!  I was raised 90 miles East of St. Joseph in Brookfield, a small community off 36 Hwy.  I truly had the most blissful childhood ~ showing horses, active in school and our community.  My parents continue to live there and I visit frequently, they also still have horses and my grandchildren have inherited the horse bug! They love the horses and "Cross", the little donkey who is so fat he has a swimming pool on his back when it rains:)
After high school, I attended MWSU and decided it was a great place to raise a family!  My husband Terry and I will celebrate 27 years of marriage next month ~ I really like him;)  We have been blessed with 3 wonderful children, (2 have great spouses) and three beautiful grandbabies.  It really is a wonderful season of life!
I had an opportunity to go to Ecuador on a short term mission in April.  What an amazing and life changing event!  The Ecuadorian people are beautiful and so loving. As in many situations, you do something with an intention to be a blessing and you are the one who comes away blessed.  An experience I highly recommend to others.
Little known facts, I once had a pet raccoon and my arms are double jointed, I
know ~ gross!  I also have a famous sister and brother in-law in the shooting industry, Ryan & Dianna Muller.
I worked in the insurance industry over 25 years, much of it in Kansas City. In 2011 I sold my part of the business and had a non-compete, so it was time for a new adventure!  I truly found my passion in real estate.

I love people and houses, so Real Estate is a natural fit!  It has been an exciting journey and this year has been exceptionally fun adding team members who share my passion.  We are all FULL time licensed professionals, offering our clients the utmost in integrity, honesty and a strong work ethic.

Our goal is to make your buying and/or selling experience so smooth you will be anxious to do it again! Relationships motivate me, I really want to get to know you, your hopes & dreams and how I can help make them come true!

Being active in our community is important.  We serve in many ways, and currently serve on the Board of Pregnancy Resource Clinic, the Mayor's Prayer Breakfast committee and are very active in our church, Grace Evangelical.

Ramseier Realty Group looks forward to meeting you and providing exceptional service to you, your family and friends in the near future.  Give us a call today!

Comments

Popular Posts