Welcome Executive Administrator, Jere McKay



Ramseier Realty Group is a newer Keller Williams team serving the St. JosephNorthwest Missouri, and North Kansas City areas.  All of us are here to better help people realize their dreams.  Today we are pleased to introduce to you our newest team member...

Jere McKay, Executive Administrator


I am thrilled to be part of such an outstanding St Joseph MO Real Estate Team. You'll be hard pressed to find a harder working group of individuals who care so much for the people they work with and for!


I was born and mostly raised in St. Joseph, MO, the oldest of three children. My parents currently live in the same house my father grew up in as a child, and where they were married 45 years ago. My brother and his family live across the street from me, but my sister and her husband live out of state.


My husband, Jim, and I have been married for almost 24 years, he is truly my best friend. Seven years ago we adopted our sons, Zayne and Micah. Being a “Boy Mom” is a guaranteed adventure every day, and I wouldn’t change it for the world!


In 2000, I started working as a part-time clerk in the City of St. Joseph, MO City Clerk’s Office and in 2006, I was hired to be the Mayor’s Assistant for Mayor Ken Shearin. I was also the Assistant to Mayor Bill Falkner and until just recently Mayor Bill McMurray. So the majority of my working life has been in government. During my time in the Mayor’s Office I had the opportunity to meet and work with many wonderful people, Lorrie being one of them.


When the opportunity presented itself, I jumped at the chance to work for Ramseier Realty Group. What an awesome St Joseph MO Real Estate Team! Every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow more knowledgeable in real estate and I enjoy being part of a team that truly wants to help people.




Comments

Popular Posts