Letter from Priscilla



Dear Friend and Family,


I hope this letter finds you well amid a very crazy year. One of the positives this year has brought about is that it has encouraged me to focus more on my relationships instead of what may be going on around us. I am also excited to share with you my new passion – helping families find their way home. This year I was able to get my Real Estate License and have joined the Ramseier Group with Keller Williams. This will allow me to help walk my family and friends through any real estate needs. We provide a whole team equipped to answer all questions, fulfill needs, and get great results. We are dedicated to serving our community and making the transaction as stress-free as possible.

Even though it’s been a crazy year we have had a very busy fall in real estate. In case you were unaware, there is no charge to you if I were to work for you as a buyer’s agent! Most people hesitate to call when they are looking to buy and I just wanted to eliminate that concern off the bat.  If you are considering selling, the market is hot! It is definitely a seller’s market. The average days on market for our area is 7 days for houses that are priced correctly.

I am very excited to help you or your friends with all your real estate needs. Even if you are not thinking of buying or selling, I would love to hear from you and see what is new in your life.  Talk to you soon!


Priscilla Ashford
pashford@kw.com

Comments

Popular Posts