Welcome Emily Creal, Buyer's Agent with Ramseier Realty Group!


Ramseier Realty Group is a newer Keller Williams team serving the St. JosephNorthwest Missouri, and North Kansas City areas. We are thrilled to announce our team is growing!   All of us are here to better help people realize their dreams. As promised, we will continue introducing each team member to you, one at a time as we grow. Today we are pleased to introduce to you...

Emily Creal

Real Estate Agent, Buyer's Agent


I moved to St. Joseph in 1st grade. It's where I call "Home". I have a brother who lives just east of St. Joseph, and a sister who lives in Bentonville, Arkansas with her family. My parents still live in St. Joseph, and I'm fortunate to get to see them often.

I've been married to my wonderful husband, Ryan, for over 20 years and we have 3 beautiful children who keep us hopping! Our oldest is involved in hockey, basketball, and baseball. Our middle kiddo does dance, volleyball, and about any extra school activity she can find. The baby of our family loves to draw, swim, and loves horses.





I attended Southwest Missouri State University, and after graduation moved to the Kansas City area where I began my sales career with Nestle. I had been there for 7 years when we had our first child, who was premature. The best fit for our family at that time was for me to stay at home. I was lucky enough to have been a stay at home mom for 10 years before my husband and I started flipping homes. I learned a lot about homes and made relationships with general contractors, plumbers, and electricians. I loved the entire process, and found such great satisfaction in watching homes come to life in the finished product. Real Estate was a natural progression from here.

After flipping our first 5 homes, and gaining a few rental properties, it made sense for me to get my real estate license. That was in 2016 and every single day I know I made the right decision! I am very excited to be a part of the Ramseier Realty Group. What a wonderful group of ladies! I love helping people find the home of their dreams and take pride in making the home buying process as smooth and flawless as possible. I look forward to getting to know you!


Comments

Popular Posts