Welcome Summer Hughes, Marketing Director with Ramseier Realty Group

Ramseier Realty Group is a newer Keller Williams team serving the St. JosephNorthwest Missouri, and North Kansas City areas. We are thrilled to announce our team is growing again!   All of us are here to better help people realize their dreams. As promised, we will continue introducing each team member to you, one at a time as we grow. Today we are pleased to introduce to you...  
 
 

Summer Hughes

Marketing Director

Though not technically a native, we landed in St. Joseph when I was only a toddler, making this the only home I remember. I was blessed with a large family and a childhood that consisted of playing games, biking, roller-skating, exploring, and camping. We were always outside and always active! Being part of a large family is something I absolutely cherish. But as you might imagine, with a family of 9 we all had to do our part of the work to get things done. I didn't appreciate it then, but it definitely taught me how to work together and also how to work independently at an early age. I believe this upbringing is what instilled the drive and determination I needed to graduate early and become a full-time college student at just 16. After college, I went into retail management and ran my own store for a time, before becoming a stay at home mom. 

Today I live on the outskirts of St. Joseph with my beautiful family. Even now, two kids and nearly seventeen years of marriage later I still love being outside and active. As a family we enjoy playing games, traveling, camping, fishing and exploring. When my kids started taekwondo, I jumped right in with them...and absolutely fell in love with martial arts. Training and competing alongside my kids created memories that will last a lifetime, for all of us. I have to admit, few things are more fun than sparring with your own kids!  One thing many people are surprised to learn about me is that I not only earned my 1st-degree black belt but also qualified as a top ten competitor for the World Championships. In 2011 I started my own business working from home, and have been in marketing and leadership ever since. In that time I have earned recognition for being in the top 1% of multiple companies, developed training systems, taught seminars and led teams as large as 500 strong. 

During the past 7 years, I have found I love marketing, developing relationships, and creative problem-solving. When a spot opened up with Ramseier Realty Group, it seemed like a great fit. I love working with a great team and I am very excited about where we are headed!

Comments

Popular Posts