Introducing Heather Hays, Buyer’s Agent with Ramseier Realty Group!

St. Joseph MO Buyers Agent


Ramseier Realty Group is a growing Keller Williams team serving the St. JosephNorthwest Missouri, and North Kansas City areas.  All of us are here to better help people realize their dreams.   Today we are pleased to introduce to you...

Heather Hays

Real Estate Agent, Buyer's Agent


Hello. I was born in St Joseph but moved to the small river town of Oquawka, Illinois as an infant. When I was 8 years old, my parents bought a local restaurant and named it Crazy Mary's. If you knew my mother, that was very fitting. She was a fun, full of life woman. I worked at the restaurant from the start and learned that it is important to do a good, quality job and to take care of your customers like they are your family - because the customer comes first. I really did have a wonderful life growing up. Summer days boating on the river, evenings slinging pizzas, and let's not forget the winter trips to California. After high school, I attended Carl Sandburg College to become a nurse. Once I had my oldest daughter I chose to stay home and raise my 3 children. Then I decided to take on the job of homeschooling them. It was tough, but one of the best decisions I've made. I was able to get to know what amazing individuals they are. I am a blessed mother.


In 2004 my mother became very ill and wanted to move back home to St Joseph with her family. I decided to follow so that I could take care of her until she passed. That included handling a short sale on my parents home, my first adventure in real estate. The kids and I immediately got involved in the children's ministry at our church, Word of Life. I worked in the Coffee Shop and Bookstore for 5 years as the assistant manager. Our church family is very important to us! You can find me there on the first Wednesday of the month, cooking and serving food. Maybe I will even make some cupcakes - something my daughter & I became known for after trying to find a way to raise money for missions in Bolivia.
 

After working for the church I decided to join my family in their business at Hazel's Coffee Company. You can still find my 2 oldest children serving coffee there. Business and people are truly a family passion. When I joined Hazel's I decided to enroll my youngest daughter in Mid Buchanan School District. It has been a great experience. She is my sporty girl and likes being involved in the school community. We look forward to the next few years there. I have found that life is full of changes, that makes it exciting.
 
After a life change, family and friends told me that I really needed to become a real estate agent. They said it fit with who I am because I always go the extra mile to make sure things get done and I have a passion to make sure people are taken care of. I decided to take their advice and I love it! I met Lorrie when I became a realtor, we connected right away. I admired her work ethic, integrity, and passion for her clients. I was thrilled when she asked me to join her team as a buyer's agent. I look forward to working together and serving our clients to make sure they get the exceptional service we both strive for.
 

Comments

Popular Posts